Oh Boy - what a weekend. Spent Sat removing the PS pump and replaced it on Sunday - then got everything buttoned - up. Everything seemed to be going as planned, I was not in any big hurries. So today I get the new pump back in, perform the (non-running, car on jack stands) lock-to-lock turn 10x, added fluid as needed, finally started car - it was noisy initially, added more fluid -and lock - to lock turns - things quieted down, let car idle for a bit. Shut off engine and finished the close -up (bumper back on, etc.). So lowered car down, pulled out of garage, gave her a needed bath (me too). So then go to head out to pick up pizza and beer - yeah!! Pull out of drive way- left turn (all is well) down another 100 feet - right turn and Woaa - the wheel is really tight - continue driving turning it side - to -side and it still hard, pull over check fluid - it's level is good. Continue to drive around neighbor hood for a bit - it's not getting any better, muscle it back home, put the front end back on stands - perform the lock-to lock with car running - it's better but know it's not right (Oh - forgot to mention that I'm really pissed -had to get the wife to get the pizza, growler fill place already closed). So I let the car sit for several hours - same 'Ol Sh__ !!!. So I give. I don't see any bubbles in the reservoir, but also don't see much fluid movement - had my daughter turn the wheel (when on the stands) - really did not see any change in movement, There are no leaks or pinched lines (that I can see), is it possible the pump is bad or is the steering rack a possibility ? I really appreciate any in sight.