Quote Originally Posted by mdegracia View Post
and a mystery driveline vibration
Any details or root cause? I initially had a driveline vibration after the 6MT swap that showed up at 120mph+ but was fine anywhere below. Let the car sit for a week and now the vibration comes in around 60mph. Ruled out brakes, tires/wheels, axles and trans/motor mounts. All signs point to the propshaft center support bearing and possibly the cv joints. Considering rebuilding the entire propshaft.

Keep us posted with your impressions of that clutch. I'm running it (~6k miles) and I think hahnmgh63 will be too.

Also REALLY interested in your tune. I'm currently running Daz's 6MT tune but need to go a different direction now.

Congrats and enjoy the added smiles-per-mile.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
Another random question, are you still running with the DRC? If so, did you leave them hooked up when dropping the subframe? I see some people just drop the subframe with all of the front suspension intact, but I don't want to deal with opening up the DRC and recharging.
I didn't touch the suspension when I dropped the subframe. Just unbolt the lower control arms from the subframe and let the suspension, upright and wheel hub assembly hang. But be mindful of the headlight autolevel switch on the drivers side front lower control arm so not to break it.