Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
Upper control arm bushings only last about 1/2 the life of the lower but they are also only about 1/2 the price. With the age and mileage yours is at I would be tempted to do lower and upper. Go with Lemforder or Mahle HD, stay away from Febi/Bilstein. 034 also makes some with a little harder bushings which may be worthwhile.
Sounds very similar to my E34 540i. Best place to get these still Pelican, or ECS?

Quote Originally Posted by bmlee007 View Post
I just did that. Well, to be honest, I drove it 1200 miles to Sebring for the 12 Hour race, a couple parade laps (with Tom Kristensen following me in an RS5) and 1200 miles back to PA. The car always starts conversations in the Audi Corral, especially when you've driven more than twice as far as anyone else.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1011 (2).jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	17195
I'm actually looking at ticket prices now... Looks like a 4 day drive though. I was quoted 900 to ship, so I'm thinking it's still a lower cost option.

Looks like a blast! Were you invited, or was it open to the public? Would love to do that someday. I've only been to Sebring once in the 10 years I lived in FL. Kind of regret not going more. I did finally get to visit Laguna Seca a couple years ago when I went to the Pebble Beach Concourse. Checked off my bucket list!