Sooooooo... I'm keeping the RS6, there's been some issues with the A6 cropping up that may render it inoperable / non-salvageable due to expense of repairs. Time to get a new poll going. Good news is it's a pretty simple one. Bad news is that looks like the wife will most likely be moving away from Audi's.

Next car specs, necessary:
All-wheel-drive
Automatic Transmission (or CVT) - no third pedal
At/Under $35k
Nothing more than 7 years old

Next car specs, preference in order:
Wagon preferred, deep hatchback or small SUV "acceptable" if all else lines up correctly
270+hp very much desired, willing to settle if aftermarket can make it happen (This eliminates the newer Allroads with their dinky 2L I4's)
Remaining warranty / extended (CPO-type) warranty desired
Prefer not more than 5 years old

Next car specs, absolutely not going to happen:
Anything Mercedes, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/whatever their "upscale" is, or Scion
No Minivan/crossover minivan lookalikes

All of the above has winnowed down the results at the moment to the BMW 328i xDrive Wagon or the 535i xDrive Wagon
The 5 series seems more preferable, both from the power perspective (twin turbo 3.0l V6 vs. N/A 3.0l), and from the long-term quality/fitment issues.

All of this can be turned around with the proper suggestion, but thus far, I can't find anything else.

Thoughts, anyone?

O_E