Want the best price for your next tune-up? All it takes is a few discount codes online....

First, Spark Plugs, OEM is NGK PFRQ7 (Part Number 7963) Go to https://shop.advanceautoparts.com and add 8 of them to your cart. $14.99 each retail

Then, To get the discount... add 2 of the Spectre performance air filters (Made by K&N, exactly the same for half the price) $31.99 each retail

Once you have these items in your cart, add discount code TRT30... Bam! Instantly save $50 bucks off your order. $32.60 off the plugs, $17.40 off the filters.

$87.32 for all 8 plugs, Makes them $10.91 a plug.

$46.58 for 2 filters, basically you're buying one K&N and getting the other side free.

Shipping will be free.... (may be some small taxes tho)

Now... IM UPGRADING TO R8 COIL PACKS!

You'll need 8 adapters, I want with a guy on AZ (Contact member rdcyclist) for $124 shipped for all 8 ( They're AREN'T metal, (Pretty sure they're derlin material) which will make the coils last longer I assume, less heat. (034 wants $160 + shipping for 8 metal ones that aren't as good as these) Saved $70 bucks here.

Now For the coil packs, I used FCPEuro.com and got the latest rivision for them, part number 06E905115E. $18.99 each, BUT.. I have a loyalty code with them (5 bucks off over 149 bucks) so what do you do here? Add an OEM fuel filter (wouldn't cheap out here, it's small enough already for this car.) for $27.99

That made the coils cheaper than the audi parts sites, As you can select free shipping if you don't mind waiting...

Coils and filter total shipped $174.91

So, after all said and done... Total updated coil/ tune-up cost: $432.81

Pros...

1: You'll never have to remove the coil pack bolts to remove the valve cover again
2: Coil packs will always be cheaper in the future over stock ones.
3: Looks Killer!
4: Filters have a lifetime warranty
5: Discount makes filters cheaper than OEM, just don't over oil them.
6: enjoy less misfires

Enjoy your updated RS6 !!!