This hurts my heart a little bit but... I am considering selling my beloved RS6. I'm potentially moving from an inside sales career to a traveling sales career, so I don't wish to put over 20k miles per year on it and pay for the big ticket items every couple of years. That's a job for a mundane A4 or a Golf TDI, not a 450hp biturbo beast.

2003 Audi RS 6 Quattro
VIN: WUAPV64B23N905607
Daytona Gray Pearl Effect over Ebony interior with wood trim
Optional factory sound enhancing exhaust with black tips

This example has just over 84,000 miles on the odometer. The condition is exceptional but not completely flawless; minor wear can be found here and there from city parking. The vehicle was purchased and serviced its whole life at Audi Bernardsville in Bernardsville NJ, and I have the complete service records to prove that. Included with the car are all keys (2 master 1 valet 1 plastic), manuals, carpeted and rubber all-weather floor mats, trunk cargo net, and all discs for the navigation system.

Timing belt service and front/rear brake rotors and pads were completed at 67k when I purchased it. DRC (Dynamic Ride Control) recall performed at 37k. I just completed the 75k maintenance interval which included full synthetic oil and filter change, iridium spark plugs, air filters, cabin filter, and internal cleaning of the intercooler hoses. The fuel filter is still due and I will make sure it is changed before the sale; it requires a special tool to access. Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW and have more than 50% tread life. Car is completely stock with the exception of 35% window tint. MOST importantly, this is a late build date VIN, so the transmission is unlikely to blow up and cost you $$$ to fix like the early VIN cars. In the time I've had the car, the only unexpected repair was a faulty coolant temperature sensor which cost me $27 to fix.

I viewed and test drove 3 other RS 6's in the Northeast before deciding on this one. It was BY FAR the nicest one I could find within a 500 mile radius, and was well worth the trip; I promise it will be worth your trip!

Asking $20,500 or best offer. The car is financed through my local credit union so payment of the balance of the loan must be made to them to release the title (usually takes 5-7 days; I will garage the car and it will not be driven once an agreement is made) and the remainder to me upon picking up the car. Please contact me if you have any questions; thank you!!