I've been looking for sometime for the right RS6 to buy, I think I found it.
Here's a link to it: http://www.audiminneapolis.com/used/...a620fc7caf.htm

It's Black w/ white interior, carbon fiber accents, SE exhaust, RS4 wheels, low miles (53k), clean car fax, I don't think it was chipped, DRC was done at 35k, original trans, and they dropped the price a bit to $22, 250. The only way I'd own one of these is with a warranty, so they got me one they use through their dealership (Zurich Insurance-standard plan). The warranty will be an extra $5500 (pricey) but I don't see any other way. It's for 3 years or 36, 000 miles. I drive less than 5k a year so i'll have it 3 years. I looked around at other private sale RS6's and there was no way to get a warranty on them (high miles & over 10 year old car). I saw a few RS6's w/ existing warranty's that were transferable, but the miles were too high on the cars. So out the door w/shipping ($1200) to my home in Los Angeles, it will be 29k. What do u guys think? Pretty good deal or no? I haven't wired the money yet. They did a full work up at the Audi dealership ($500) which they split 50/50
w/me. Everything checked out well except there was dirty brake fluid (they will fix that), slight warping of front rotors (can barely feel on brake pedal), body was clean, compression leak down looked fine, and the only codes being thrown were minor misfires and low flow to cats at start up. Pretty minor codes if I'm correct. I'll attach the work up from Audi to this email if anybody wants to check it out. Maybe I missed something. This will be my first RS6 so I'm pretty excited. I've had quite a few VW's and A4's, always wanted an RS6. Let me know what you think. Thanks

The pdf for the Audi work up was too big so I will try and reduce the size and attach later.