I am working with Scotty at Advance Automotion in Corpus Christi Texas. If you buy your parts from him and have him do the swap, he makes the actual labor on the swap very doable. My regular shop, Griffin Motorwerke can't touch him on the labor cost...no where near.

He seems to be able to get the work done relatively quickly. I personally have had some pretty extended and drawn out builds before and it is refreshing when someone says, "Yeah, it will take a couple of weeks". I would be cool even with double that.

We will see how it all goes but Scotty seems solid. Not really sure about anything in your neck of the woods...but with his labor cost it even works out with the shipping to not be too bad.

I am not interested in someone learning how to do a 6MT swap with my car. I want someone who has a few under their belt.

I am very interested in bigger turbos, headers and all as well. I am going to wait until the swap is done to look into that. My car is running awesome now. I don't want to clutter up the swap with trying to get all the upgrades dialed in at the same time. I want to see how my car feels with a before and after type comparison.

I have killer torque numbers and an very flat and linear torque curve. I don't want to add bigger turbos, cams, headers and all and end up with more power but less driveability. I am looking for that sweet spot.

I am running highly custom modified OE turbos from European Performance Labs. They seem to be doing the same thing that Loba does to their turbos.