Hello everyone, name is Mike, and I've been shopping RS6's for a few weeks now. So a little about me, I've been driving VWs/Audis for most of drivimg career. Currently have a 01 S4 and MK6 Jetta TDI. Im a tech and my local Audi dealership (flame suit on..I now how much the stealership is loved..) prior to thati was on active duty for the Army. Wife and I just had another child and are shopping a bigger car, I voted S6 (love avants) but wife loves the RS6. And I cant really blame her. My price range is 25k +/- a few grand. From what I've seen, that seems to be a far price range for a decent RS6. Ive looked at 5 or so, so far.

I have vagcom, and have already nixed a few for torque converter codes. Been lurking around for a few weeks, and have learned what to look out for. Most ive seen have VCs that are leaking, which I gather is quite common. How can I tell if the DRC system is working correctly? Since I do bring my vagcom, any engine codes I should watch out for? One car, in particular, has O2 sensor faults, which I thought I read somewhere was very common for throwing the code, but not being bad. Is that correct?

Any pointers or even leads in the PACNW for a nice clean RS6 please let me know. Sorry for the long read, i look forward to buying my RS6 and becoming an active member of this board.

Mike