Thread: Super cheap tires...you're welcome

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    I've run Sumitomo HTR Z III on my Acura and my Jaguar with no issues. ..
    Thx for the input. My PSS have a lot of life left. However; I think I will give the Sumitomo a shot next time for da street unless future input/issues develop.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Thx for the input. My PSS have a lot of life left. However; I think I will give the Sumitomo a shot next time for da street unless future input/issues develop.
    Yes I may try the Sumitomo's on the beast next time around as well since I seem to run through the Michelin's every 10K miles getting its getting expensive. I can't speak for the Hankooks but those seem to be not a high quality as the Sumitormo's. Forgot to mention another selling point of the Sumitomo's they come with a factory road hazard program one I bought from tire rack picked up a nail on the wheel well shortly after purchase and since it was in the Sumitomo road hazard (think it's 90 days or something need to check) Sumitomo replaced the tire free of charge, tire rack sent a return label for the damaged tire. Thought that was really nice
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's