Creating this thread to document my progress.

I've spent a lot of time researching, cross referencing parts and searching for them. Another thanks to Bigglezworth for pointing me in the direction of Shokan. I've had VERY good luck with them. Pics below!

As it was delivered to me from the body shop. Minus the hood which I took off before I remembered to start taking photos.

Bumper removed. You can start to see the passenger fender support needs a little massaging.

Test fitting the replacement core support, radiator and headlights. Fender support is close but still needs a little adjustment.

Still need to source some body panels (hood & fenders). Got a quote from genuineaudiparts that I feel is reasonable. I'm positive I can repair the cracks in the bumper cover; already have it disassembled. Then will have everything re-shot in Avus (not sure what that will run yet).

If anyone has a spare trans cooler air duct (4B3117339) or A/C condenser (4B3260403H) sitting around please let me know.

Also note the passenger side intercooler. Is caked oil/grime a sign of a leaky intercooler? I know for a fact I have a boost leak somewhere in the system that was confirmed shortly before the accident. Because of this I've been kicking around the idea of Wagner's.

More updates to come.