Please email me at audi4evr@gmail.com instead of PM'ing if possible.
2003 of course, but the car was in very good shape. I sourced it out of MN, and decided after I got it back to NY that I was not going to fix it. My reasons include mostly cash flow, but with the cost of new airbags, windsheild, and of course the front end items, it was a better idea to help the community get some rare stuff, and maybe make a few bucks while I am at it.
The interior is very nice Silver leather. The body has no dents. All doors are nice. Car has 63K and I can provide the VIN if you would like to do the research on when they changed the transmission but it looks like yesterday. I just got it out today, and it has the dealer orange Part number sticker on it etc. Like new.
The engine ran great, the car shifted good. I made a video of the car and it is kinda shitty, but it shows it running, you here it rev up a few times, and you see me driving it as fast I dare go on my property. I am open to full engine swap requests if anyone is interested. Please share if you know anyone who has some parts needs.
Wheels were pretty banged up, I plan on refinishing them and putting them on my UrS4. Fronts are off, they had popped tires, so due to brake size I put the rears on the front, and then put some BS I had on the rear so I could drive the car around.
SOLD LIST - Front Brakes, All four corners shocks and springs, Side Skirts, Door blades, Instrument Cluster, Rear Bumper Assy.
Pending with deposit = Seats Door Cards and Headliner all interior lower trims and rug.

So ask me for what ever you need. I also do repairs to all VW and Audi cars here in my personal garage. You will find my rates very attractive and I have been working on Audis since I was 14, and I am now 35. I used to work at Shokan as well and I own many specialty tools. If you need anything and you are nearby why not ask. I prefer saving people big money and making some myself at the same time. We all win that way.
50 pics here......http://s50.photobucket.com/user/audi4evr/slideshow/RS6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6984.jpg 
Views:	452 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	14107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6988.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	14108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6996.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	14109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7023.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	14110