To be fair 10secS4, you're the only one here that feels misled, and you're not a prospective buyer. We understand your point, and I can only insist it wasn't meant to be misleading so many times. Maybe some of the people I spoke with over the phone will chime in here and then you will be convinced there was no malicious intent. Im sorry we have different definitions for ambiguous words, but thank you for single handedly keeping this thread on the first page. If there is a moderator you know of off hand that has the ability to edit my title to "FS NJ: 6mt C5 Donor Parts Package for Manual Swap" feel free to point them in this direction, I would be perfectly pleased with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
Yeah, I think we're straight now...good luck Tim, if you change your mind about my car..give me a call back...have a nice trip to Europe...
Thanks Mike. If you still have it when I get back, we may have to meet up. Come then, priority #1 will be a new project. For now though, the opportunity to do something I wont be able to in the foreseeable future is too hard to pass up.