Hi, I'm new to the RS6 community. I recently purchased a 2003 RS6 in Schweinfurt Germany but I'm from the states so it's American Spec. I've had two questions that I haven't been able to find alot of information on.

1. My check engine light came on and it seems to be the Gas temperature sensor fault? G236 I believe. Looks like I'm going to have to get it replaced and I understand that you have to remove the engine in order to do it. Around how much is this going to cost. A couple of the garages I've been to are trying to pull wool over my eyes and won't give me a price range. Any help on the subject matter would be great.

2. How do these cars do with a more sporty tune. From what I read they push 8 PSI a piece stock? I'm looking to get it tuned to crank out a few more horse power and to make sure the turbos are doing well considering the previous owner used it only as a weekend car or road trips and was much older, I doubt he really go the turbos spooling. Any Idea the average cost for tuning these cars are? Thanks! I'll post pics soon!