Quote Originally Posted by RS6puma View Post
Where did you get them installed? Not exactly comfortable with a Town Tire doing this. Also...would any Audi 19 x 9 rims fit...in theory? I like those rims although find it funny it came from a rs4...but, trust me I am not knowledgeable on what owners of RS6's have done successfully. I will only do a change if it involves NO mods ie no spacers or tweaks to the fenders etc... Let me know if anyone is willing to talk live on this. Thanks!!
I 'installed' them in my garage with a jack and a 17mm socket wrench. Easy to find a set with tires already mounted as the Rs4 uses the same size as the C5 RS6. www.enimotorsports.com up in Brookfield is also a place I say you can trust to mount and balance. What's so funny about the rims being from an RS4? They rock and fit perfectly with no spacers. They seem to be pretty stout too, as far as 19" rims go, with a thin sidewall a lot of rims will take a pothole in the form of a bend. Yes, most any modern Audi rim will bolt-on...its the offset you have to be mindful of. You have to find the right fit from between a 35-25mm offset (for no spacers).