Thread: The next Audi RS6 and RS7 (2013/14)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I think that was a typo. 80K EUR sounds more accurate. equates to just over 100K USD.
    I agree - the US RS5's that I've seen on the lot have been retailing for 75-83k how could Audi justify charging double for the RS6???

Also that maroon RS5 pictured above looks amazing! Just saying
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Not a typo. I asked what is it going to cost. I said, maybe 200K euro and they said, maybe 180K euro. Now, maybe that is in the Germany, so back out the tax. My experience is that Audis are 20-40% more in germany than in the USA. They do not make any money on cars in the USA they say. So, if it is 180K in Germany, that is $220K and back out 20-40% (maybe), then MAYBE you might be looking at $140K to $180K. Who knows. I was told there were no plans to bring it to the USA, but that is what Audi GMBH said about the 2013 Allroad some time ago and supposedly it is coming in (I owned two, an 01 and an 05 and I am a big fan).
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock
    01 TT stage 2+ silver with baseball red

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    Not a typo. I asked what is it going to cost. I said, maybe 200K euro and they said, maybe 180K euro. Now, maybe that is in the Germany, so back out the tax. My experience is that Audis are 20-40% more in germany than in the USA. They do not make any money on cars in the USA they say. So, if it is 180K in Germany, that is $220K and back out 20-40% (maybe), then MAYBE you might be looking at $140K to $180K. Who knows. I was told there were no plans to bring it to the USA, but that is what Audi GMBH said about the 2013 Allroad some time ago and supposedly it is coming in (I owned two, an 01 and an 05 and I am a big fan).
    Hmm... are you talking about the 2013 allroad based on the A4 platform. Or, the 'real' C7/8 allroad? My RS6 stable mate is a 2001 allroad. And, I am with you, I am a big fan. Would love to see an updated version here in the US not based on the A4 platform but the A6... TDI with manual gearbox of course (but we all know that is a dream never to come true).
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Not a typo. I asked what is it going to cost...
    For me, the cut off would be $120K. A penny over that: I'm out.
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Not a typo.
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock
    01 TT stage 2+ silver with baseball red

Not a typo.
    Fingers crossed.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad