Well, I am sad to say I have to make a tough decision on what car I ultimately keep (the RS6 or the S4). With a new baby now, I realized I have to free up some time and funds so one of my 3 cars must go. I am having a hard time deciding on which to keep, so I am posting both cars for sale and see what happens.

2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl/Black/Black with SE Exhaust from factory
119,000 miles 2nd owner
Service is up to date. The timing belt is not due for 20,000 more miles. (receipts provided)
Just passed emissions (DEQ) last week! First owner had the vehicle Certified Pre-Owed for 100,000 mile Audi Warranty and during that time it has had the following repairs done:
Transmission replacement
Both turbo's replaced
Radiator replaced
Alternator replaced
Power steering pump replaced
(4) new Pirelli Pzero Rosso tires (7/32nds remaining)
Suspension replaced under recall (all new struts)
There's more but these are the big items
NO oil leaks etc :-)

...within the last 2-years all of the above was done totaling about $15,000 in parts ALONE.
I just had the car detailed and serviced at Audi including new factory Audi specific RS6 oil, filter, wiper blades and new factory Audi battery. Also, I just hard-wired the newest version of the Valentine One Radar with Savvy OBD2 that I would include with the sale (at the right price).

For more details text me at 5O3-73O-O975. I will try and get pictures up today or tommorow, or I can text/email you some.
Based on my findings with other RS6's out there and with all the work that has been done at Audi and work that I have done over the last couple of months, I would like to see $22K.

The car doesn't need anything (which is why I bought it), just drive/enjoy it !!!

Adam