you're willing to push it out of the garage each morning before starting it so you don't wake your sleeping family.

Having owned my RS for only a few months I am loving it. My wife on the other hand isn't so impressed when I start it up in the garage at 6:15am in the morning and the walls shake. Unfortunately in the house we have the master bedroom and one of my kids bedrooms are beside the garage. When the big ole V8 starts to life in the am the 'beautiful music' of that engine often wakes them. As such I've now been slipping the car into neutral and slowly pushing it out the garage. Luckily for me once the car is 3/4 out the slope of the driveway does the rest. A pain to some but not for me as I then get to enjoy this car as I wind my way down some nice twisty roads to work.

I think I'm going to see if I can rig up some sort of ramps to drive up onto that will allow me to just roll out the garage in the am. Is there any downside to starting the car after is been sitting on an angle all night?

Things you do when you love your car!