Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
Spend the extra money for the V3 and then add Hotchkis sway bars...
I made a compromise, bought the Hotchkis sway bars which I've only heard positive things about from everyone and matched them with 2 front Koni 82-2516Sports & 2 Koni 82-2526sport rears. Figured what I may give up in performance with the Koni's vs KW V3's I'll make up for with the addition of the Hotchkis Swaybar set.

All in my cost for this set up is under $1000 from TireRack which is less than half the cost of the KW-V3's and less than the total cost of the KW-V1's alone, nice price.

Currently carefully reading the installation summary above w/ links to step by step and it seems you need to get the Koni's dialed in just right, I am aiming for something similar to DRC ride quality and similar ride height with a more level look than the stock settings which ride high in the rear.

Questions: also looking into replacing the upper control arm bushings since mine always tend to be shot after a year or so....and I'm seeing a variety of options including:
OEM
HD
Delphi

Which of above are best bet for upper control arm bushings?

Also planning to use the factory springs as I don't want to use the H&R kit because I don't want to lower the stance of the car too much, any risk with going with the the OEM factory springs matched up to Koni's once everything is apart? Does a new regular version of the springs exist that does not lower but provides new OEM or OEM like springs to match to the Koni's?

Should I replace anything else once oil demon DRC is removed & the car is apart: IE tie rod ends, cv boot etc want to be thorough and coordinate to get as much done as possible at once. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the information