So, my RS 6 didn't come with an owners manual (BTW, anybody know where I can get one, in either paper or pdf format?). I've come across a few things that I can't quite figure out. So, what are these:

There is a hole in my center console in the tray behind the mirror adjuster. What is supposed to go here?
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0221..jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	12015

Directly behind that tray is another one, which is under the armrest (not the one inside the armrest, but the one under it). The front of that tray is blocked off, with a small plug located on the vertical wall of the block. I've provided a picture of the entire tray, and then a close-up of the plug. What is that for?

Name:	IMAG0223..jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	12016

Name:	IMAG0222..jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	12017

Next up, there is a small speaker (or something that looks like a speaker) on the right side of the vehicle right next to the front passenger seat, kinda behind its seatbelt. What is that for?

Name:	IMAG0219..jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	12018

And finally, there is a cubby under the steering wheel. What is that for?

Name:	IMAG0220..jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	12019

Oh, actually one more. At the very back of the rear deck are a couple of vents grills. At first I thought they were speaker grills of some sort, but there is nothing behind them in the trunk. Are these to let the sound from the subwoofer in, or to let air out, or what?

Name:	IMAG0218..jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	12020