hello,

I live in France, and I ordered an RS5 in March 2011 ( from Audi watford uk ).

With the problems in Japan, I had to change the color daytona gray for black phantom.

Some pics :

Beginning of disillusion ...

1 / I received it in August 2011. At this day, audi partner still not repaid the color change as agreedn and in fact... i can dream about it ... ( I am afraid that Audi UK have explained that you are not eligible for the paint refund as your vehicle was not in a scheduled build week )

2 / Dyno test ... My last car was the Brutal M3 E92... after 3000km... i have to see if they are the 450ps, because i find my last M3 more brutal with only 420ps

direction to revo6, they have a dyno rotronics.
blower 20 000m3 / h
REVO6

Some exemple of results from various cars

Nissan GTR:

Porsche GT3 (996, V1 ):

A5 V6 tdi 240:

ford focus rs:

Bmw 135i:

Here is the result of the transition to the bench of my Audi RS5.

At Motor:

At Wheels:

I have to inform, that the same day, just 5 minutes after the test of my rs5, to confirm that the dyno is right, we have try the 123d of my friend... and the ps and torque was 203,5 ps ( for 204 from BMW ) and 403nm ( for 400nm ).

Step 2: contact with audi france , after complet DIS from the R8 partner, they ordered check up from engineer. (6 weeks my first Call )

Step 3: various **** test from the engineer
test on the road (147km with my car)

Wich tests???? => Launch controls !!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAA, i never do it with my car to protect the stronic...

Step 4 : conclusion from engineer

tests from 0 to 100 in launch control are good.

the problem of power on the dyno can not be validated. ( not iso )

rims 20 "are losing power
we must put gas vPower shell and not the total SP98
the car is only 6000km.

I was furious!!!!!!!!!!!!! they give me the car so sad .... F**** !!!
and nothing written

18% less power, 15% less torque .... here is the NEW RS5

Ps: sorry for my english