All,

Since I had my TC rebuilt, I've felt the tranny was somewhat off. It constantly has problems "searching" for the correct gear at constant speed around the shift points. Not under hard acceleration, though. So, my techs all say it's fine. But, I've also noticed about 10%+ lower fuel efficiency, even though my driving and the routes I drive are all the same. My question is, at 60mph in top gear, what rpms are you seeing? I'm seeing ~2K, and I'm wondering if there's something going on that's escaping me. Just thought I'd ask.

Secondly, I've had the DRC-upgrade/replacement, but I feel the suspension still "hops" on even surfaces. Given the nature of the DC-metro area's roads, this is a common occurrence for me. It doesn't breed much confidence if I want to get on it, even though I know the car can brake and get around the corners alright. I'm certainly nowhere near the limit, but I often am giving the suspension a work out. I am riding on 20" Sportec's with low-profile tires, and I'm certain this has exacerbated the problem, but I'm also curious if anyone else is having any wheel hop issues post-DRC-upgrade.

Thanks,

CW