Thread: Do i lower it or not?

Hybrid View

2" that must keep the eyes roving looking to avoid pebbles...That thing is really sharp and must be great to drive..

I've grounded my car multiple times and have some scrapes on the Millteks to prove it. I have momentary lapses when passing scenery (I love Spring time when everyone begins to show the goods again) may catch my attention- and then the next thing- Bang on a speed bump..etc. Good luck w/ getting your ride set to your preference
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    +1 for the same reason. The only reason why I didnt go with 19x9.5 rims and 275/30/19s was the fact that I would not lower my car. The shorter tire sidewall with fender gap was the visual cue.

MTM rims look great so to answer your question. Others have had luck with H/R springs on the DRC or just go coilovers.
    Thanks Dave, i am looking at the H&R's and so far thats what i may end up doing when i do the Down pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    2" that must keep the eyes roving looking to avoid pebbles...That thing is really sharp and must be great to drive..

I've grounded my car multiple times and have some scrapes on the Millteks to prove it. I have momentary lapses when passing scenery (I love Spring time when everyone begins to show the goods again) may catch my attention- and then the next thing- Bang on a speed bump..etc. Good luck w/ getting your ride set to your preference

here is a shot for you. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	996t..jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	11314
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20110507-00744..jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	11313
    There be those MTM's I was in line for...
    Good to see the look/fit well!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    I have momentary lapses when passing scenery (I love Spring time when everyone begins to show the goods again) may catch my attention
    Um, I can confirm that Spring is here, especially last week when it was high 80's to low 90's (Santa Ana condition) and the "scenery" was in full force. Just don't go to the campus pool, you will be in trouble...(are bathing suit bottoms legal like that?)

Drop her like ELEVENS....
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared