Hello everyone,

Boost leak is MAJOR issue to our cars. It is first step before any mods.

We have closed circuit system. Air should not be coming out anywhere except exhaust.
Some one tried to smoke our cars from intake are, but its wrong. Seals are not made to be on pressure and you'll see why.

One nut on the right side is under the plastic air ducts. It is 10mm size. Dont loose it...

Left side nut is easier. Its under the breather hose...

1 bolt, 2 nuts out and airbox should start moving. Push it upwards and carefully remove it. On the back there are MAF sensor connectors...

Here are two turbo inlets with MAFs on top...

Now if you planning to change MAFs, thats how it should be done, no need to open intake box.
Unplug connectors and remove bolts that hold MAFs from the bottom and its done.

Back to boost leak: some one smoked the system by closing one MAF and pressurizing another one. Logically its correct, but if you do it this way, you HAVE TO DO IT FROM TURBO INLETS.

I did my test by closing both MAFs and pressurizing hose that goes to BOV...

I bought a cap and plastic hose, drilled cap to insert air valve and closed BOV inlet with hose.
So technically system was closed. And it worked well to find really big air hole.

You can use car air compressor. Oil cap was closed, because once I opened it, air started to come out. So pressure is traveling through valve covers as-well. I cannot figure HOW TO ADD SMOKE to the test, Maybe someone may suggest easy solution.

I was able to find a leak below turbo on one of the hoses. But Im sure that's only the beginning...

Thank you everyone.