Thread: My alternator has checked out.

Hybrid View

The anticipation is killing me...so what was the turnaround, price, and whatnot? So as per your previous posts, im assuming you will be taking logs to send back over the pond so he can fine tune it? Then i guess you have to send the ecu back over to be loaded?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I think Pat will get an appropriate thread started for this, but now that he's got the tune, all Rich has to do is send a flashloader and update the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    The anticipation is killing me...so what was the turnaround, price, and whatnot? So as per your previous posts, im assuming you will be taking logs to send back over the pond so he can fine tune it? Then i guess you have to send the ecu back over to be loaded?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats