Thread: RS6 V10 PLUS in Geneve

Hybrid View

RS6+ already? How long has the current gen been out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Klint View Post
    RS6+ already? How long has the current gen been out for?
    The C6 RS6 has been on the market since 2008.

Dear Audi,

Please send the RS6 to the US so i could buy one. My C5 RS6 is getting old and nothing else out there can replace it. I would rather have the C6 RS6 than an R8 and i will pay whatever price tag you put on it as it will still be a better deal than any AMG product. I would take a regular ol RS6, i don't need a + version.

Thank-you,

Mark

PS-I would like a TTRS also to use as a track and 'fun' car rather than buy a Porsche (like everyone else has...dime a dozen) as that's my only choice.

PSS- If you don't send the RS5 to the states I am sending mail bombs to you and starting riots in front of A of A headquarters.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    Dear Audi,

Please send the RS6 to the US so i could buy one. My C5 RS6 is getting old and nothing else out there can replace it. I would rather have the C6 RS6 than an R8 and i will pay whatever price tag you put on it as it will still be a better deal than any AMG product. I would take a regular ol RS6, i don't need a + version.

Thank-you,

Mark

PS-I would like a TTRS also to use as a track and 'fun' car rather than buy a Porsche (like everyone else has...dime a dozen) as that's my only choice.

PSS- If you don't send the RS5 to the states I am sending mail bombs to you and starting riots in front of A of A headquarters.
    I'm with you there. -1

Dear Friends,

there is more than one new RS model, scheduled to be on sale within the USA.

So, please save your money on defensive tools and exercise patience. :asian:

Qisha

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear Friends,

there is more than one new RS model, scheduled to be on sale within the USA.

So, please save your money on defensive tools and exercise patience. :asian:

Qisha

I have been told that Audi has too many niche products in the US and most likely will not see the RS6 here. Can give my source, but it is a very good one.
    03 RS6 DG Eurocharged

Quote Originally Posted by RS6VA View Post
    I have been told that Audi has too many niche products in the US and most likely will not see the RS6 here. Can give my source, but it is a very good one.
    RS5 is a given, I think the second one is the TT RS. I do hope there is an RS4.