Thread: extended warranty question...

Hybrid View

Royal Administration Services is the actual admistrator as i am now reading it...some bad stuff but not too bad i have dug up on the ripoffreport...
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

winter driving

MMaturo,

I have a 04 A8 that I've had for about 5 months and I'm looking for a little more fun in a car and have started shopping for a RS6...I have a couple other cars..300zxTT,FX35, so it would not be a primary driver but I live in the northern burbs and work down town ,how is the RS6 during our winters? and I bought my A8 with a Fidelity warrenty and the've been great..rear trunk lid and motor, raditator replaced and a bushing.

thanks in advance I have those wheels on my silver A8.
    your car looks good.

PM

Quote Originally Posted by tkrtape1 View Post
    MMaturo,

I have a 04 A8 that I've had for about 5 months and I'm looking for a little more fun in a car and have started shopping for a RS6...I have a couple other cars..300zxTT,FX35, so it would not be a primary driver but I live in the northern burbs and work down town ,how is the RS6 during our winters? and I bought my A8 with a Fidelity warrenty and the've been great..rear trunk lid and motor, raditator replaced and a bushing.

thanks in advance I have those wheels on my silver A8.
    your car looks good.

PM
    The RS6 is excellent in the snow.... i've had it out in the worst snow storms the last few years. You must get good snow tires (I use Dunlop Wintersport M3s) but the car handles fantastic. It's my daily driver and i have never been stuck or felt like i was not in control with the car. Obviously the only thing to worry about is using the front as a snow plow but i have not had an issue yet.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet