I have seen the Suzuka Grey Metallic white, but instead I am interested in a pearl white R8. I have seen a few mentions on the forums regarding a new color called Inuit Pearleffeckt. In one place the code was said to be L0H9, and in another place it was said to be 9K9K. I also read that the color was available on the Audi TT.

So I emailed Audi Exclusive to specify this color, and I got a response that it is "not available for the R8, TT, or other Audi cars."

I am hoping that either I got the code wrong, or the Audi Exclusive database is out of date. KresoF1: I think I heard about this Inuit Pearleffeckt from you first. Do you have any suggestions for me?

There is another color I read about on the forum called Pantherblack crystal effect that was reported to use Xirillac and Colorstream pigment technologies. Can this be confirmed? I wanted to ask Audi Exclusive about this color too, but have not seen a color code for it yet. Anybody know the color code?

Lastly, I wonder how I am ever going to arrange to see physical samples of Inuit Pearleffeckt and Pantherblack. I could probably pay a paint shop to shoot me some samples. I believe they are both Glasurit paints.