Thread: AoA DRC Letter to RS6 Owners

Hybrid View

I'm the second owner of my car and way over here in Washington state (out in the country) and I just received my letter today. Still wondering how they are going to re-imburse me for the KW's, which are probably still better than the DRC ever was but since I'm not sure my DRC was ever 100% I'm willing to give the DRC a try, if not I can always go back the the KW's easily as they use all of the stock upper shock mounts. I was about to remove all of the DRC piping and central valves to get rid of un-necessary weight when all of this began, I'm glad I didn't. I wonder if Audi would have dealers re-install all of this new for those that may have removed the old junk? I guess we still have to wait and see?
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Its a crap shoot at this point. For how many years did Audi give the RS6 owners the middle finger. Even to the point of writing out the DRC from CPO warranty. You cant get more of the middle finger then that. FU to the RS6 owners.

I think several factors have changed Audi's attitude towards the DRC in general. 1. Audi wants more US market share. 2. Audi is getting killed on Fidelity warranty claims for DRC. Audi is the money behind Fidelity and Audi pays the bills. Trust me this is getting noticed. 6k a pop will make you notice.

Now, we have this program. I dont know how much better it will be. I have made the decision to stick with DRC as I have Fidelity coverage till 100k. But, if the system continues to fail....I will ask for the purchase of KWs as replacement if I sign a waiver. My car has DRC and Hotchkis bars. The setup has worked great and the ride last weekend was fantastic but, after I unloaded from my trailer this week...it seems the corners are alittle soft. I will check it this weekend. It could be time after 28k miles. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I'm the second owner of my car and way over here in Washington state (out in the country) and I just received my letter today. Still wondering how they are going to re-imburse me for the KW's, which are probably still better than the DRC ever was but since I'm not sure my DRC was ever 100% I'm willing to give the DRC a try, if not I can always go back the the KW's easily as they use all of the stock upper shock mounts. I was about to remove all of the DRC piping and central valves to get rid of un-necessary weight when all of this began, I'm glad I didn't. I wonder if Audi would have dealers re-install all of this new for those that may have removed the old junk? I guess we still have to wait and see?