Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
It appears the Aces is a fuel additive? How much do you add to the fuel? Do you somehow set up and injector? How much does it cost? Have you used it before?
Normally it is a 1oz to 6gal ratio, so 3.5oz for a full tank. You only treat the fuel you add after that. What Im seeing now is my RS6 likes it at 2 to 2.5oz per tank. Before Aces I was getting less than 300 miles per tank after the Aces I get more than 350 miles per tank. The MPG is not what so much what Im looking for in a 450hp V8, but its a plus, its the top down lube the aces provide in the heads and cylinders that I was more interested in. This stuff is the most advanced fuel treatment I have used.
Yes the Aces is $225 a gallon but it last me about 6 months treating two cars, sometimes as many as 4, when my wife tells me she has refueled. All in all a gallon of Aces treats 768 gallons of fuel. Im sure he told you all about the lubricity that the fuel we use has lost because of ethanol, this product returns that lubricity back, therefore the cooling effect is also returned. needless to say a cool gasoline engine is more efficient than a hot one. There is a lot of technology behind Aces and the Quantum Blue oils and coolants.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
I would love to see your oil analysis on the BND oil if that is what you are using. I just got off the phone with Brian and it sounds interesting. I just purchased a gallon of the Aces IV. Right now $225 a gallon and $62.50 a qt.
I just ordered my oil last week. I will get a samle as soon as I get it in the car and get some miles on it. I have samples from my VW GTI, and my SRT8 though.