Nope not on the RS6 yet.

I had installed the Level 10 valve body upgrade years ago on our 91 Supra Turbo. It was running about 400hp on a upgraded turbo kit running 24psi. The factory shift points were butter smooth which is not favorable for applying 400hp to the ground. I could never launch that car under full boost

After the Level10 install, I was able to turn up the boost all the way and launch the car properly. I can tell you the 1-2 upshift at 24psi was out of this world. The car would leave 50ft trail of two strips of black rubber every time after the 1-2 upshift. A trip for sure.

I thought for sure that trans would never last. But it did and I never had to send the rest of it to L10.

This was my wife's car. Now after several years of luxury cruisers and the SUV...she is back in something with guts. She has the AMG. If your running around central Arizona and see the lady driving the Platinum Blue E55....dont mess with her. She can drive that beast. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
DHall1, did you do the valve body on your RS6? I have heard good and bad about Level 10, Nothing good or bad about IPT, I've just seen their website. But with the KW's done, the tranny is the last weak point to deal with.