I approximate that about 9%-10% of all the U.S. imported RS6's are currently for sale. There are 68 on Autotrader.com, and 66 on cars.com (with some duplication). That's a lot of RS6's considering less than 900 were imported. >>
> >
On the other hand, how many people would you guess (other than collectors) have ~$50,000+ to spend on a used vehicle, that's particularly costly to use and maintain, with a warranty soon to expire or none? Certified, extended or aftermarket warranties only add about $3500 to the purchase price.>>
> >
I've also been watching RS6's on eBay for the past month and have only seen 1 actually sell. Most go unsold with bids lower than Reserve amounts, and then are re-listed for lower Buy It Now prices.>>
> >
My guess is that a lot of RS6's are being presented to the market right now as original warranties expire, RS4's attract, and talk about the new RS6 and R8 models gets hotter. I don't believe that demand could be even close to the current supply, and prices are sure to drop as sellers become more desperate. >>
> >
So if any new owners out there don't mind sharing, what did you pay? For what mileage? And what options? When did you buy?>>
> >
As the largest owner’s group, what's your opinion? Where do you think the market’s going?

>>