Thread: 997 TT against F430

997 TT against F430

Here's a small video of a 997TT running against a F430 on the highway.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/09..._997_Turbo.htm

Thanks...

911 is :king:

Quite a turn around from the Italian autotests. From this video though both car look even upto 4th gear (I guess 140mph) the 997 Turbo seems to walk the F430 after this point.

But I reckon we will see a vid from BMWM5.com showing the M6 still beating it.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Originally posted by Leadfoot

your kidding right

Quite a turn around from the Italian autotests. From this video though both car look even upto 4th gear (I guess 140mph) the 997 Turbo seems to walk the F430 after this point.

Yes, as I see it on _this_ video the turbo walks away from the F430 at that speed.

HAHA, yes ofcourse.. But who wants a M6 compared to a 997 TT?

Originally posted by trex
    your kidding right
    Yeah, of course I was kidding, but we always see videos from these guys where the M6 seems to blow everything, I just bet it won't be long before they will be showing a video of a 997Turbo with 900hp being beaten by a M6 on P400 mode.

Oh yeah the M6 will blow everything including its SMG, such a slut the Bimmers are.

Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Yeah, you believe all videos where Porsche beats Ferrari and Audi is beating something else. But when BMW is beating something that must be bullshit Nope, my point was the truth is that the SMG really is very big plus for the M6 and some real sportcars like Porsche the car have more downforce when speed rise up...

Originally posted by Speedou
    Yeah, you believe all videos where Porsche beats Ferrari and Audi is beating something else. But when BMW is beating something that must be bullshit Nope, my point was the truth is that the SMG really is very big plus for the M6 and some real sportcars like Porsche the car have more downforce when speed rise up...
    It's was a little joke, fired at BMWM5.com and not the M6, I know the M6 is an amazingly fast car in a straight line. The dig was a joke I just wished you had seen that.

It's was a little joke, fired at BMWM5.com and not the M6, I know the M6 is an amazingly fast car in a straight line. The dig was a joke I just wished you had seen that.
    Yeps, I did see it and that's why I used smiley. Just wanted to mention why M6 really is that kind of beast on higher speeds. I think problem is my english, not so good to bring all that out :blush:

the new turbo is just fantastic. I love the 430 as well but the 997 turbo is the day to day supercar no doubt ! :king:

p.s. amaizing how the TT blows the F430 :MTM:

Agreed Fab, I see the Porsche in the same light as Audi. Where Audi's S/RS models are the sensible day to day transport that just happens to be just as competitive to the Ms and AMGs of the world, Porsche are the sensible day to day choice of the supercar world that shows with good engineering you can have something that's as good or even better than the competition without losing what is the main reason for having a car, dependable transport to get you to where you want to go, all year round.

'p.s. amaizing how the TT blows the F430'

Your as bad as those guys from BMWM5.com with their M6 blowing everything in sight.

At least their car has over 500hp, you've got the Ferrari being beaten by a 250hp TT.

Highly unlikely but I like your spirit.

p.s. I know you were meaning the Porsche, just a wee joke.
    Last edited by Leadfoot; September 10th, 2006 at 14:33.

I love the Q7 rolling along with them!!!
    Nice find mayheN !!! I love that F430 one of my if I had the money cars or should I say one of my if I had no wife and kid cars!!!
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust