Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: From RS 6 to S6

You are not quite right "SuperstarDriver".

The text sais that the RS6 will have the 5.2 litre V10 engine from the S6 but with turbo chargers installed (bi-turbo i assume) and it will get UP TO 550 HP and NOT "AT LEAST"

But i think it will still be enough.

It great to see a lot of new faces appearing on the site and welcome aboard.

This seems to happen every time a new model is due for release, TT/S3/S6/R8 etc. It just shows that more and more people are turn to the Audi Brand and more more are switching on to this great informative site.
    Search and you will find the truth.

yes...there says that up to 550HP but the confidential information i have about the new RS6 it is like AT LEAST 550HP(560HP at least has been told me and surprizely will be an 580HP) so we shall expect on a beast...race track beast...i have something in my venes something that i need to do...i need to kick the crap of the BMW drivers, make them cry and cry and ofticate themselves and show them who's the biggest sportscars maker in the world:AUDI!I really need to destroy BMW...

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    It great to see a lot of new faces appearing on the site and welcome aboard.

This seems to happen every time a new model is due for release, TT/S3/S6/R8 etc. It just shows that more and more people are turn to the Audi Brand and more more are switching on to this great informative site.
    Thanks Leadie. I joined this site quite a while ago but was more a reader in the background. I always liked Audi S4,C4 or old S2´s but Audi totally did it to me since I saw my first RS2 in 1995 near downtown Dortmund germany.

Was able to at least join some cool rides. (RS4 B5, S8(old & new), A8 4.2 TDI - which is pretty serious power, etc) since my brother works for Audi.

@ SuperstarDriver: sounds interesting to me and makes me wanna know more :-D and 580 HP would be more than enough to smoke some M5´s.
    Last edited by Der Major; January 15th, 2007 at 15:55.

580HP for the new RS6 will mean 4,1-4,2s from 0-100km/h...even M6 could not have a chance in confruntation between the new RS6...even with 550HP will kick them off...imagine...if only 507HP and shittie RWD is capable BMW, Audi is capable of over 550HP and even more(look at the engine for R8 in 2008-2009(610HP biturbo) so...BMW really sucks...

"superstardriver", just a hint. if you are a audi fan, much better to extoll the virtues of the brand, and not to dis an alterntive brand. that approach gets old very very quickly....
    dave
    '03 rs6
    '04 allroad tdi

Superstar, to like Audi does not mean to hate BMW. BMW makes excellent cars, albeit different than Audi. I do not understand your hatred for BMW. I do not care for domestic (american) cars, but I do not slam them in every post. Lets just all wait and see what the new RS6 brings.

Peace,
    Noushy
    Speed, Speed, and more Spe... oops the minivan?
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue (gone/turned in)
    2003 911tt Cobalt Blue (gone/traded in)
    2004 Cayenne Turbo Titanium Gray
    2005 Toyota Sienna (until Q7 in May 07)
    2007 M6 Saphire Black (loving it)

i hate BMW not because is the rival of Audi but because they are making ugly cars, with stupid interior and lots of lots uncontrol in the curves...i hate derapation...and bmw only on that is good...in my country 80% of hard accidents are made in bmw...believe me...someone crashed and died in bmw at 50km/h in a tree and died instantly with seat belt on)))very good...bmw are stupid machines for me...for people who wanna show something that don't have...coolness...))and they drift on boulevards to show they have bmw...stupid guys,stupid cars...a car should NEVER DRIFT OR LOOSE POWER ON TIRES...a car should be complex put to the last hp on the road like Quattro...

BMW sucks not because is against AUDI just because are making stupid ugly cars...supraviration is for stupid boys...boys like us like EFFICIENCY...SPORTIVITY...POWER IN CONTROL!

Quote Originally Posted by noushy View Post
    Superstar, to like Audi does not mean to hate BMW. BMW makes excellent cars, albeit different than Audi. I do not understand your hatred for BMW. I do not care for domestic (american) cars, but I do not slam them in every post. Lets just all wait and see what the new RS6 brings.

Peace,
    Noushy
    Noushy, don't be too hard on him, at any age thing or in his case a lack of it.

Seriously, we all have digs at other brands of cars but Superstar is taking it to the extreme. OK, we get it, you hate BMWs but seriously you have told us about a million times already. Lets talk about the subject in hand and keep the competition to constructive comments only.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    i hate BMW not because is the rival of Audi but because they are making ugly cars, with stupid interior and lots of lots uncontrol in the curves...i hate derapation...and bmw only on that is good...in my country 80% of hard accidents are made in bmw...believe me...someone crashed and died in bmw at 50km/h in a tree and died instantly with seat belt on)))very good...bmw are stupid machines for me...for people who wanna show something that don't have...coolness...))and they drift on boulevards to show they have bmw...stupid guys,stupid cars...a car should NEVER DRIFT OR LOOSE POWER ON TIRES...a car should be complex put to the last hp on the road like Quattro...
    My friend crashed a BMW 530d into a tree at 160km/h and nothing happened to him. Shows that its pure luck or pure bad luck.

I'm getting tired of reading this slamming of BMW in EVERY SINGLE post. Its boring.
    2007 RS4 Avant | Misano | Black Optics | SS+
    2001 S3 | Ebony

Mori, that is my sentiment exactly. Superstar seems to use personal experiences (if true) to make generalizations. The BMW X5 was rated the safest vehicle every made by the IIHS (http://www.iihs.org/news/2000/iihs_news_111400.pdf), to quote ' the best midsize SUV ever tested'. I want to lay this topic to rest.

Peace,
    Noushy
    Speed, Speed, and more Spe... oops the minivan?
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue (gone/turned in)
    2003 911tt Cobalt Blue (gone/traded in)
    2004 Cayenne Turbo Titanium Gray
    2005 Toyota Sienna (until Q7 in May 07)
    2007 M6 Saphire Black (loving it)

As I say, it's an age thing or more than likely a lack of it. It seems he feels it what we want it hear and in doing so will make him part of the group, but if he is not taking the hint that we are all sick of it, then I am at a lose.

Most on this site have something constructive to say and I for one enjoy our little debates and insights into what's new/coming and funny. But as you (Mori) have said it's tiring and boring to hear the same thing over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    "superstardriver", just a hint. if you are a audi fan, much better to extoll the virtues of the brand, and not to dis an alterntive brand. that approach gets old very very quickly....
    Agreed.....

Some of us Drive BMW' also....or did......only wanted two things my M3 did not offer....more room for kids....and AWD......otherwise I'd still be drying an M3.....

And the M5 is very nice.....

Mike

So, is anybody going for the new S6 or you all think it ''sucks''?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBG View Post
    So, is anybody going for the new S6 or you all think it ''sucks''?
    I would go for it. For me it is the perfect mix between comfort and sportivity + lots of room in the avant. Compared with the V10 makes it a great car in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Major View Post
    I would go for it. For me it is the perfect mix between comfort and sportivity + lots of room in the avant. Compared with the V10 makes it a great car in my eyes.
    Finally, a positive opinion !

Great !

That V10 IS SWEET !