Thread: Spider-Man 3

Thumbs up Spider-Man 3

Even more than Bond, I want to see this: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...n_3/small.html

Venom is coming...

Ben

Superman looks good as well...
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Now that's the movie I've been waiting for. Venom was the one that came from outer space right? and the one that comes from Spiderman's blood is Carnage...?

Saludos Ben,

Javier

Originally posted by JavierNuvolari
    Now that's the movie I've been waiting for. Venom was the one that came from outer space right? and the one that comes from Spiderman's blood is Carnage...?

Saludos Ben,

Javier
    First part is right. Venom (well, technically, the symbiote) came from outer space during the "Secret Wars". However, that origin is waaaaay too long to squeeze into a movie. So... they'll more than likely use the "Ultimate Spider-Man" origin were the symbiote is a government experiment gone bad... Result is the same, the symbiote tries to take over Spider-Man and eventually is rejected and bonds with Eddie Brock (played by Topher from "That 70's Show").

As for Carnage (symbiote that bonded with Cassidy), he actually came from Venom (sort of like a egg...).

All and all it should be a great flick but I don't know if Venom will be actually in it, or if the film will just lead up to introducing him...

As for other flicks, did anyone see "Superman Returns"? Great flicked, I liked it a lot.

Also, "Cars" by Pixar was excellent! What a great car enthusiast film! I think I liked it even better than my daughter!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Re: Spider-Man 3

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Benman
    [B]Even more than Bond, I want to see this: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...n_3/small.html

Venom is coming...

I can relate to that, I wear a suit like that in bed.

The only problem is there's no fly zipper typically. The wife brought it, saves on headache tablets.