Thread: milage on new audi

milage on new audi

i just picked up my rs4 from the dealer last wednesday and it had 100km on it, this is the first time i've bought a new car, i've heard from some friends that this is way too high for a new car, can anyone give some advice? is there anything i can do about it? will audi do anything?

thanks

I wouldnt worry about it. My car had 80kms on it. In the scheme of things I dont think it matters.

I also believe that a car like ours requires some significant testing to ensure its all ok.

james

Dear davem82,

the RS Cars run through a special testing scheme. Most of the Cars have about 60-100km on when they leave the Factory.

Enjoy your Car!

Do not worry at all. Quattro GmBH does real world testing on the cars. I think everyone here had between 30-60 miles on their cars. I personally had 46 on mine. They also change the spark plugs on the RS as soon as the dealer gets it.

I had 12 miles on mine.

From what I've been able to tell ... most cars are coming in with between 30 and 60 miles in the US or 45 to 90 km. This seems normal. My guess, after talking to my dealer, is that some cars are running through a pre-ship test and some are not. My guess is its about 1 in 10 that are not tested.

K

Mine was tested with 40 miles