Thread: Look what I found on the Nürburgring webcam...

Pictures Look what I found on the Nürburgring webcam...

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Just think, driving round the ring in your M6 as fast as you dare, hoping for a good time and that thing roars by. It would be enough to make you sick.

I've just thought of something, Audi need to make a back bumper sticker for the R8 saying
    'You've brought the wrong car'
    Search and you will find the truth.

leadfoot, i liked that visual you provided.

one of the main reasons i am getting an R8 is so that i can do precisely that. audi is all about being more unique and beautiful than its competition.... i am dying to get my R8. the ironic thing is that nowadays so many cars are so fast, and cheaper cars like the evo, sti, and Z can be supercharged, etc and deliver sub 5 second 0-60 times. the M6 itself is likely capable of 4. 2 second 0-60 times. no matter what the R8 will be faster and handle better but it is still ironic. can't wait to see it- maybe in lemans in 2 months.....
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

RXBG,

Interesting you have ordered a R8. Any idea on price and delivery dates?

I would like one, business will have to do a little better but it's going the right way. Maybe next year.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Nice post Erik.

The only price I've heard for the R8 is that it will be the first model in America for Audi to start above $100K ( I guess the W12 A8 is considered to be "just" an upgradeed A8 and not a stand alone model).

Maybe $110K optioned.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

haven't officially ordered...

since no order guides yet, of course. the car is on schedule and because it is a brand new model it is expected to hit USA very shortly after EE.UU. in US by end of first quarter of CY 2007.

i expect it to be only barely over 100K at base price with the major option likely being CC brakes at about 10K US.

since the car goes into prod in about nov of this year it will be delivered in EE.UU. about 2-3 months later (feb 2007 or so). here in the USA it will be one prod cycle later- early april. US dealers will be very busy b.c . they'll get the TT coupe and convert just before.

btw- the only reason we're not getting the TT in CY 2006 here in the US is because EPA regs cycle every jan 1 and there was no reason to pay a whole year's regulation fees by audi just so they could sell the new TT as MY 2007 for two short months (the car will be getting to US ports around nov of this year but it'll just hang out there until new years day.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Erik,

You must be careful about using webcams to post content that is of an erotic/ sexual nature.

This is one gorgeous Audi...

Originally posted by tailpipe
    Erik,

You must be careful about using webcams to post content that is of an erotic/ sexual nature.

This is one gorgeous Audi...

(Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust