Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 US VIN Compilation.....

Quote Originally Posted by >>RS6TT View Post
    forgot to add my car to this list....It's a US car imported to Canada and converted to Canada spec..(I have no idea what was done other than a gauge cluster in km/h) A few mods done shown in my sig, VIN#904779

If there is any crazy history, please PM me the details, I'd love to know..... I know the DRC was done, but not sure where...

thanks!!
    Your was new to the list...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Your was new to the list...
    cool, thanks
    - '03 c5 RS6 (Unitronic tune, K&N's, cat-back exhaust, 19" rs4 wheels)
    - '05 c6 A6 3.2L (for sale) ,

hello all. adding my new purchase to the list as well. vin is 905666. grey on black. bought with 63kmiles. the previous owner seemed to do extra maintenance (or pre maintenance) to the car. he did thetiming belt at 50k miles, 25k before schedule. no mod's. no ride issues, soassuming DCR was done already, but will have that checked on monday when i takeit in for a post sale punch list fix party at the dealership that i bought itfrom (needs a few little things done). if anyone has access to audi maintenancedb i would appreciate a PM with any details on my new RS6. thx, AJC>>

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFisherAJC View Post
    hello all. adding my new purchase to the list as well. vin is 905666. grey on black. bought with 63kmiles. the previous owner seemed to do extra maintenance (or pre maintenance) to the car. he did thetiming belt at 50k miles, 25k before schedule. no mod's. no ride issues, soassuming DCR was done already, but will have that checked on monday when i takeit in for a post sale punch list fix party at the dealership that i bought itfrom (needs a few little things done). if anyone has access to audi maintenancedb i would appreciate a PM with any details on my new RS6. thx, AJC>>
    Welcome welcome welcome!!!!

Another PNW-er!!!!
    There are a few RS6 up there!
    Vitalian (Andrea),
    Chung(???),
    Mark - haghmghrs6 (sorry Mark!)
    Topcat_94 or was it Topcat_92 (Scott)
    eurotunedRS6
    and others

Also, you might want to make sure BARRIER does the service properly as Penelope Pitstop had a couple of issues with their service...

New to the List...

I am not superstitious but I would have thought THAT VIN would have been on some other people RS6, considering the amount of issues that a small handful of members have had.
    If there are pentagrams in the center wheel covers.... RUN!!!
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

^^LOL! But isn't 666 "the Number of the Beast"? That means it's totally and completely rockin' to have that VIN!!!

Welcome to the forum -- Ben's right, there's a bunch of us in the PNW. He's also right that if you're taking your car to Barrier, be sure to test drive the crap out of it before you get too far away from the dealership after repairs to make sure everything's working correctly. They're very nice and their customer service is great, but I don't have the greatest confidence in their mechanics.

Enjoy the BEAST!
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Great point!!!!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by vitalian View Post
    ^^LOL! But isn't 666 "the Number of the Beast"? That means it's totally and completely rockin' to have that VIN!!!

Welcome to the forum -- Ben's right, there's a bunch of us in the PNW. He's also right that if you're taking your car to Barrier, be sure to test drive the crap out of it before you get too far away from the dealership after repairs to make sure everything's working correctly. They're very nice and their customer service is great, but I don't have the greatest confidence in their mechanics.

Enjoy the BEAST!
    Just remember there are TWO of those US RS6 VIN's with 666
    904666 - SoCal http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/89...ll=1#post72637
    905666 - FlyFisherAJC

Mine is #905145, gray, Project Judas (sorry purists)

Timmmy

Quote Originally Posted by HT MOtorsport View Post
    Mine is #905145, gray, Project Judas (sorry purists)

Timmmy
    New to the list
    Any other details besides gray?

New to the list
    Any other details besides gray?
    Hi,

2003 I believe, its an Oreo. I am its third owner, 2007-now was previous NJ owner. Car is in nice shape overall, I like it. It will be receiving some heavy modification later this year.

Hi,

2003 I believe, its an Oreo. I am its third owner, 2007-now was previous NJ owner. Car is in nice shape overall, I like it. It will be receiving some heavy modification later this year.
    OREO!!! LOL!!!

Could you update your location so others know where you are...

All the C5 US RS6 are 2003 with a rare late build/sale of early 2004. This doesn't include the Canadian RS6 as there are several 2004's.

From what I have read in this forum and another one that has initials of AZ:
    there are possibly up to 3-4 C5 RS6 Avants in the US.
    there are up to 3-4 C6 RS6 in the US - Audi Execs...

OREO!!! LOL!!!

All the C5 US RS6 are 2003 with a rare late build/sale of early 2004. This doesn't include the Canadian RS6 as there are several 2004's.

Done, updated although I am not sure I want people to know where I am located LOL!

I sooo want an RS6 Avant (C5)

Done, updated although I am not sure I want people to know where I am located LOL!

I sooo want an RS6 Avant (C5)
    State is cool, you don't have to give out LONG/LAT or GPS coordinates

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6..jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	11373Found my Twin!! and it’s funny cause it was actually 2 mins from my house at the strip mall, The lady in the car was not amused I took a picture..
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

OREO!!! LOL!!!

Everytime i give my vin to the parts department at the stealership, they tell me i have an 2004...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

@450 count without trolling Autotrader.... a least recently

@457... any US newbies around that haven't posted their last 6 of their VIN? starts with 904xxx or 905xxx

I can give you mine again if that helps? 905023...I knew that off the top of my head...is that normal?
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's