Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 US VIN Compilation.....

WUAPV64BX3N905581 - 90k - CT - black/black - nav,see,cf,ww - $19.5k
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...S%3A1123#v4-44

Funny... lives in my town and have never seen it...just sent a message through eBay...
    2013 Audi S8

WUAPV64B23N905428 - GA - 68k - blue/white - nav/ww - $24k
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SS%3AUS%3A1123

wuapv54b63n905670 - MI - 124k - dolphin/black - carbon/see - ??k
    sad to see a beast sat on salt roads with flat tire...

WUAPV64B83N905790 - UT - 93k - silver/white - carbon - $20k
    http://global-car-marketing.ebizauto...d-8191144.html

Quote Originally Posted by yagey View Post
    WUAPV64B23N905428 - GA - 68k - blue/white - nav/ww - $24k
    I drove this one last weekend. Has a nice little dent in passenger rear wheel well. Also heard an exhaust leak under the car during start up when cold for a few minutes. Hole sealed up after driving for a little while. FYI.

I'm still in market... probably going to settle on an Avus with ebony interior/see/carbon (keep your eyes peeled... I'm in Charleston, SC). nav, meh... i will install RNS-E. My 2001 allroad with 120K is scheduled for stage 3 and a 6MT swap treatment during next few months so I need a 'beater' to drive for a while. ha ha.

Picked up my RS6 last weekend, still feels a bit surreal every time I'm behind the wheel in my all time dream car!!

My VIN ends in 904636

FL Car, 2 owner (originally purchased/serviced at Champion), Avus on Black, Warm Pkg, SE Exhaust, Carbon trim, 71K on the clock. Front brakes are due so have rotors and YellowStuff pads on the way from ECS, I will be putting those on next weekend.

It's SO nice to be back in an Audi.. previous rides were a 2000 S4 and a 2004 S4.

Still mulling over the extended warranty though most likely I will pull the trigger on it. It paid off big time on my '04 S4.

905797 for me Ben.

Thanks - Craig
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

WUAPV54B33N905058 - FL - 81k - silver/black - nav - $19k

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Picked up my RS6 last weekend, still feels a bit surreal every time I'm behind the wheel in my all time dream car!!

My VIN ends in 904636

FL Car, 2 owner (originally purchased/serviced at Champion), Avus on Black, Warm Pkg, SE Exhaust, Carbon trim, 71K on the clock. Front brakes are due so have rotors and YellowStuff pads on the way from ECS, I will be putting those on next weekend.

It's SO nice to be back in an Audi.. previous rides were a 2000 S4 and a 2004 S4.

Still mulling over the extended warranty though most likely I will pull the trigger on it. It paid off big time on my '04 S4.
    You beat me to the punch on this one. I was looking at it several weeks ago... but never saw it in person. How does she look in person? From the pictures (Nashville Motorsports) it is in decent shape with wear in normal interior places.

My VIN ends in 904636

This 636 car was on the list and had a prior owner and there is an indication that it IS chipped... in case you didn't already know that... doesn't indicate brand though (prior to me managing the list)

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    905797 for me Ben. Thanks - Craig
    Got it in there, replied to your PM

@ 500 cars on the list!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    You beat me to the punch on this one. I was looking at it several weeks ago... but never saw it in person. How does she look in person? From the pictures (Nashville Motorsports) it is in decent shape with wear in normal interior places.
    Well I would apologize but... You'll find another, seems these are on the market quite a bit more than you would think with the low numbers. I'm guessing the age is 'catching up' to owners, itching for something new, etc.

That said, IMHO it's in amazing shape for the age. The paint is pristine, not a single door ding, 100% straight. Few minor typical road nicks on the front bumper that touch up paint will resolve with no problem. Interior wise, yes, typically wear places as far as door handles (drivers is nice, rear passenger has pealing. The seats are really excellent, my '04 S4 had way more wear on the Recaros in it. High quality tint job.

Issues I need to address are brakes (waiting for Yellow's and rotors to arrive at ECS, est Friday so hopefully early next week will be putting those on). Headliner is sagging in the back on both sides, not sure what the best way to tackle that one is. I'm guessing an upholstery shop could help, inject some glue or something. I think I need to replace the trunk 'shock' as the lid comes down really easy with no resistance (maybe that's normal but kind of doubt it...).

I'm also trying to get the service records from Suncoast Audi in Sarasota where it was serviced for most of it's life but no luck so far. Just need to determine if the 75K TB was done of course. Still trying to figure out the extended warranty thing. Not cheap by the quotes I've gotten so far, have an email in to Steve here for a quote.

All in all, I'm pleased. CJ @ NMS was great to deal with.
    Last edited by Tom Sawyer; January 23rd, 2012 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    This 636 car was on the list and had a prior owner and there is an indication that it IS chipped... in case you didn't already know that... doesn't indicate brand though (prior to me managing the list)

@ 500 cars on the list!!!!
    Wow, thanks for posting that info... definitely news to me but not having driven many RS6's, I've got no SOP meter on how stock vs chipped feels.

Any tips/tricks on confirming if it is chipped or not and if so what brand it might be? I was not planning on chipping it, figured I'd play it safe etc, but I guess if it is and running fine I should be ok. I did a search here before posting the VIN just in case but didn't come up with any hits and can't seem to find anything now either.

TIA!

Wow, thanks for posting that info... definitely news to me but not having driven many RS6's, I've got no SOP meter on how stock vs chipped feels.

Any tips/tricks on confirming if it is chipped or not and if so what brand it might be? I was not planning on chipping it, figured I'd play it safe etc, but I guess if it is and running fine I should be ok. I did a search here before posting the VIN just in case but didn't come up with any hits and can't seem to find anything now either.

TIA!
    You could look at the ECU to see if it has been cracked open and then if so, do a visual to see if you see a chip or one big APR chip.
    Not sure of any other way...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Well I would apologize but...
    Glad you got a well maintained one. It looked great in the pics. I did some research on the car and nothing came up showing the 75K service being done. FYI.
    Last edited by alrightroad; January 23rd, 2012 at 21:46.

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    Glad you got a well maintained one. It looked great in the pics. I did some research on the car and nothing came up showing the 75K service being done. FYI.
    No doubt.... it's always a bit stressful buying a used car, what your getting into that you don't know about etc but records wise this one looked good. Had a very fun drive this evening from a late work day, just phenomenal how hard this car pulls from 60 mph. Serious adrenaline rush, that's for sure!!

I actually talked to the guys in FL today and doesn't look like the 75K has been done. Has had the gas tank recall done as well as service to the DRC. Other than that, all services up to the 70K done. I'll see what JPA Nashville will do the 75k for since there is quite a bit involved beyond just the TB. I've also considered pinging a local VW/Audi guy here in town near my office, talked to him about the brakes and he's done plenty of work on RS 6's, suspension replacement etc. Might be a decent alternative if the dealer price is unreasonable. I'm good with doing things like brakes myself, but don't really have the time or spare vehicle to have her down for a few days doing the TB myself.

I'll pop open the ECU compartment this weekend and do a visual check on it. Definitely not APR chipped, no response when holding in the cruise set button for 5 (or more) seconds.

Theres no need to go into te ECU to flash it, only the TCU is actually "chipped". The ECU is a reflash done with a cable through the OBD-11 port...
    2013 Audi S8

I'll pop open the ECU compartment this weekend and do a visual check on it. Definitely not APR chipped, no response when holding in the cruise set button for 5 (or more) seconds.
    I thought it was pulling the left stock towards you/driver while the key is in the ignition at on position but not started and then something flashes on the dash at a specific rate.
    APR peeps can fill in the blanks...