Thread: Pic: Audi RS4 @ dealer

Pictures Pic: Audi RS4 @ dealer

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Standing there, whaiting for new family to come...

...nice.

Nice. I just got my first stare & ride this past weekend. Someone from AoA had one at my dealer and I got to preview it in person. God I'm really excited now!

Cool For Real??

Wow, this is the second U.S. sighting i've read about. Someone had taken a pic of one parked in N.J. and now one in MI. So what color was it? Details please Was the dealer keeping it as a demo or was some exec just driving it all around? I wish one would show up here in Mass somewhere...

not bad, not bad indeed

The pictures

Originally posted by Audihead
    Nice. I just got my first stare & ride this past weekend. Someone from AoA had one at my dealer and I got to preview it in person. God I'm really excited now!
    Haha Aaron... it only gets worse as the first US deliveries arrive! But all good things...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

the car was not a US car! look at the trunk and the interior.

Confused anyone?

96a4, AudiHead didn't post those pics, Erik from Sweden did. Audihead is in MI... oii the confusion..

The car is in Sweden.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Re: For Real??

Originally posted by Wavehogger
    Wow, this is the second U.S. sighting i've read about. Someone had taken a pic of one parked in N.J. and now one in MI. So what color was it? Details please Was the dealer keeping it as a demo or was some exec just driving it all around? I wish one would show up here in Mass somewhere...
    The car was an Exec's car from AoA. His son had it in the dealership taking pictures of it on a rainy day. The car is #6 U.S. production, it was Muegello Blue. There are many more RS4's in the States already, especially in Florida. They have some testing fleets of Q7's and RS4's down there that already have about 35 to 65 thousand miles on them. Got to drive my 1st Q7 yesterday, man that thing was huge, but awesome. It really helps knowing people that work at and for AoA, the HQ for NA is @ 7 miles from my front door. I didn't have anything but a camera phone, so the few pics I took were sub-standard, sorry.