Thread: How many RS4's on RS6.com?

Hybrid View

Hello. I own an RS6 and a week ago brought home an RS4 Cab. I can not fully express my disappointment with the RS4 Cab. If you like German pussy, this car's for you.
    MP
    2003 RS6
    2003 All Road
    2008 RS4 Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by mp View Post
    Hello. I own an RS6 and a week ago brought home an RS4 Cab. I can not fully express my disappointment with the RS4 Cab. If you like German pussy, this car's for you.

???

What happend there, why are you so disappointed ?

The car has no pull and no guts, its all bark and no bite.
    MP
    2003 RS6
    2003 All Road
    2008 RS4 Cabriolet

The car has no pull and no guts, its all bark and no bite.
    Why don't you give some time, I don't how long you have the car, and did you get it with 0 miles, but many members here, owners of the B7 RS 4 have expirianced great performance difference after 5000 km, than 10000 km and finally after 20000 km. aparently that engine need some longer ''running in'' time...

I just can't belive that B7 RS 4 Cabriolet could be so lazy, ask some of the other owners here, they will say it to you for them selfs...

well, did u test drive the car before u buy? what's wrong with it? as i know it's not that bad at all! may i know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lam View Post
    well, did u test drive the car before u buy? what's wrong with it? as i know it's not that bad at all! may i know why?
    The car simply lacks torque when you are used to driving an RS6. Test drive? There are only 300 RS4 Cabs in the US, so no, I didn't test drive it - you can't. Here's the real issue - this car isn't worth the extra money over an S4 or same money as an S6.
    MP
    2003 RS6
    2003 All Road
    2008 RS4 Cabriolet

Strange

The car simply lacks torque when you are used to driving an RS6. Test drive? There are only 300 RS4 Cabs in the US, so no, I didn't test drive it - you can't. Here's the real issue - this car isn't worth the extra money over an S4 or same money as an S6.

If straight line power is your issue that may be true. As far as Im concerned though, the RS6 (excepeting the one just released) all handled like crap (relativly speaking) when going round bends

Something's wrong here. I might be driving the sedan version but even with 5 big guys in the car we can still feel the torque (that's over a thousand pound of meat in the car!) So I can't see how the cab version (even if heavier) would feel so untorquey!

Have you had it checked?