Phantom Black Pearl

Garnet Red Pearl

Cobalt Blue Metallic

Sycamore Green Metallic

Interior Colors...

Black

Limestone Gray

Cardamom Beige

Espresso Brown (only in cricket leather)

Natural Walnut

Beige (olive) Ash

Gray Tamo

7.5x18" with 255/55 all season tires (stock)

8.5x19"

9x20"
    2001.5 Santorin Blue S4

This is freakin LAME!!!!

I was so totally anti Q7, and now...now I'll be hanging around these threads because Audi freakin hooked me somehow. I showed up to the show with the Mrs. and now, now I'll end up being a Q7 owner!:trash:

Great post Bananaboy (can I call you Bana for short?).

I like the Lava Grey (but of course as it's so close to Daytona). I'm thinking the 20"s are of course the nicest looking, but not if it means I'll have to forsake any bumpy roads. I am only interested in the SUV if I can at least do some mild offroading.

Also, I'm curious as to how much the ride will suffer with the 20"s. If I'm going to have a soccer mom car, it at LEAST better have a comfy ride!:trash:

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

oh yeah? listen to this. My dad was hooked on a Cayenne S last month, then he gets the Audi magazine with this in it and has completely nixed the cayenne idea and is awaiting the day to order a cobalt blue one of these badboys. He thinks he can get a lot more car for hte money with the Audi which is true but its still not as good looking as a cayenne. Oh well its his money. We might be able to get in April so Ill post picks when we get it.
    2001.5 Santorin Blue S4

Originally posted by Bananaboy_S4
    oh yeah? listen to this. My dad was hooked on a Cayenne S last month, then he gets the Audi magazine with this in it and has completely nixed the cayenne idea and is awaiting the day to order a cobalt blue one of these badboys. He thinks he can get a lot more car for hte money with the Audi which is true but its still not as good looking as a cayenne.
    It feels good to know that others got hooked besides myself. I wouldn't say the Cayenne is better looking. To me, the Cayenne is very generic looking. The Q7 has a better design (except for the rear end, which I'm still getting used to). And yes, a much, much better value than the Cayenne.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan