a little musle car fun.

03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

very nice video, shame about the annoying music though

Re: a little musle car fun.

Originally posted by mi021le

right click
    Thanks -- that WAS fun! Maybe a little more personal for me, since I've visited Milan Dragway near Detroit several times. Last time I was there, a guy who modifies cars on a contract basis with Ford had two Mercury Marauders; his $6K turborcharger kit was attached to each. One ran a 12.0 and the other, with possibly another mod or two, ran a best-ever 11.5. Both remained good daily drivers, he said, with odo mileage reflecting that. Sort of a poor man's version of the E55 that would probably kick the Benz's butt for half the price, I thought -- at least in the straights.

The video here is 15-20 min and I'm probably too old to appreciate the music (except Led Zepplin at the end). But every time I started to get a little bored, something amazing or new came along ... like the aqua (boat) car, the SRT-8 steadily spinning its way from curve to straight, and then the school bus at the end with the airborne front end. :MTM: That was worth waiting for!

Nice job, whoever did it. Was it you?[
    Last edited by JAXRS6; November 14th, 2005 at 16:57.

no. and i wish i was in it. its of a detroit muscle car forum. motown muscle. the first 3 are also good. starting with the secound they get real good. some fun cars though. theres a camaro six speed runing 9.4 theres a firehawk with two t-66 turbos runing 8s.
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp