Thread: Champion ADT drivers to be on SpeedTV this Sunday

Champion ADT drivers to be on SpeedTV this Sunday

I got this email today:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TEAM ADT CHAMPION RACING DRIVERS JJ LEHTO AND EMANUELE PIRRO LIVE ON “WIND TUNNEL WITH DAVE DESPAIN”

POMPANO BEACH, Fl. (March 11, 2005) – JJ Lehto and Emanuele Pirro, Team ADT Champion Racing Audi R8 American Le Mans Series drivers, are scheduled to appear on SPEED Channel’s popular motorsports talk show “Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain” live from Sebring International Raceway, Sunday, March 13.

JJ Lehto, reigning American Le Mans Series Driver Champion, spent a number of years contesting the Formula One Series before coming to the United States to compete in sports car racing. Since 1999, Lehto has been competing in the American Le Mans Series driving for BMW, Cadillac, and most recently Audi. Lehto last won the 12 Hours of Sebring in 1999 driving a BMW V12 LMR. This year with teammates Marco Werner and Tom Kristensen, Lehto hopes to achieve his second Sebring victory and to give Team ADT Champion Racing their first Sebring victory.

Emanuele Pirro returns to the American Le Mans Series after a two-year hiatus. Pirro, ALMS Driver Champion in 2001, was the winner of the 12 Hours of Sebring in 2000 and has three consecutive Le Mans victories: 2000, 2001 and 2002. Pirro has teamed up with Champion Racing the last two years for both the 12 Hours of Sebring (two, 2nd place finishes) and Le Mans (two, 3rd place finishes) and spent last year competing for Audi in DTM, the German Touring Car Masters series. This year marks his first season driving for Team ADT Champion Racing in the American Le Mans Series. Joining Pirro in the #2 Audi R8 are Le Mans winning drivers Frank Biela and Allan McNish.

“Wind Tunnel” airs Sunday, 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Eastern) on SPEED channel and viewers will have the opportunity to call 1-866-W-TUNNEL and ask questions. Questions can also be sent via e-mail to windtunnel@speedtv.com.

For more information on Champion Racing, visit www.championracing.net.

-30-

MEDIA CONTACT: Melissa Grunnah, Audi Sport North America Public Relations

(678) 556-0611

Melissa Grunnah

Press Officer

Audi Sport North America/Champion Racing

Tel. (678) 556-0611

Fax (678) 556-0785

Cell (678) 642-5795

mgrunnah@charter.net

For “copyright free” hi-res images, please visit www.championracing.net/media.

Lehto and Pirro I know. Dave Des Pain - is he the gimp on the BDSM show?

R+C

What's BDSM? Despain's picture is on the current home page at www.SpeedTV.com If it doesn't come up the first time, try again for pic of him pointing at his head with both hands.

I'm not nuts about him either, but I don't know what BDSM means.
    Last edited by JAXRS6; March 12th, 2005 at 19:36.

Originally posted by JAXRS6
    What's BDSM? Despain's picture is on the current home page at www.SpeedTV.com If it doesn't come up the first time, try again for pic of him pointing at his head with both hands.

I'm not nuts about him either, but I don't know what BDSM means.