Thread: Rs6 or Rs4 in the U.S?

Rs6 or Rs4 in the U.S?

hi guys...

noob here...i need to ask these questions..most impotantly, are we getting a Rs6 or Rs4 sedan or avant? im not sure what the difference is with the 2 so can somone explain to me in lamens...i know about the Rs4 because of the nogaro blue one ive seen tuned by MTM and fell in love. Now , i know we dont have a Rs4 wagon or sedan in the states but is thier one coming? If not what about the Rs6? Are we getting something that is the performance of a Rs4 wagon? A Avant is what? A wagon? thanks guys for ur patience , but I need to know these things so I can learn. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, ARE WE GETTING AN AUDI IN THE STATES THAT IS THE SAME PERFORMANCE OF THE AUDI RS4..V6 TWIN TURBO?THANKS GUYS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collage.jpg 
Views:	678 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	2397  

I can't believe you had the time to put all the pix and text together, and can't find correct information on everything.

My take:
    1. Avant and wagon are synonymous terms.
    2. All cars on your pix are 4-series. Top cars are B5 RS4. Bottom cars are B7 S4. None of them are RS6.
    3. Top cars, B5 RS4 was never available in the US. Some folks have imported it however, at very high cost to federalize it.
    4. Bottom cars, B7 S4/RS4 is coming to the US. It will be available as sedan and as Avant/wagon.
    5. The new RS4 is of higher performance than previous RS4.
    6. B5 RS4 had the V6TT engine, which is no longer available.
    7. B7 RS4 has V8 NA engine, possible with TT. Do a search on this forum for RS4, and you will get more details.
    8. The only RS car available in the US thus far was the RS6. The RS2 in the 90's and the RS4 in the 00's was only available if you imported it yourself, at prohibitive cost.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by nene; February 9th, 2005 at 15:43.

pic attch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfsdfffdsdsfdsds.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	2398  

2010 XFR
    2004 RS6 (sold)
    2008 Exige S 240
    2009 V8 Vantage
    2008 X5 4.8i

for gods sake, shut up. just ask the question - no need to describe how horny you are...no need for cool text on pictures that have ALREADY BEEN POSTED BILLIONS OF TIMES.

Look through the forums to find the answers.

LMFAO! This guy is a character!
    93 RX-7
    2002 B6 A4 1.8T 6MT
    2002 B5 S4 2.7TT 6MT
    2003 C5 A6 2.7TT TIPTRONIC
    2003 G35 6MT
    2003 E46 M3 6MT
    2003 996TT 6MT X50
    2003 C5 RS6 Ebony Pearl/Silver Int.
    2003 2ND C5 RS6 Daytona Pearl/Ebony Int.
    2006 E46 BMW M3 SMG II

Current:
    2007 B7 S4 6MT w/ EVERY option
    2008 C350 with EVERY option
    BMW M6 SMG III w/ EVERY option

vehicle coming soon:
    2009 E93 M3 DCT

This is just so funny.

I really hope the US gets the RS4 this time. Both the sedan and the wagon, Avant or whatever you like to call it.

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

This guy is clearly a throll, but we have to cut him/her slack given that it's funny stuff!!!

Okay, here's some more, just to keep this thread going...

1. Pic 1 and 3 is the RS6. It actually looks like the RS6+ given the rims, however those colored rims were available in Europe even for the RS6. Those cars never made it to the US, because they were Avant/wagon and possibly RS6+.

2. Pic 2 seems to me that it's going to be the B7 S4 or possibly RS4, but can't tell.

Make sure to get a blanket, since you posted 2 wagons. You might get lucky, and get very very very very horny, and need to loosen up the load a bit. Good luck and enjoy it.

Originally posted by nene

Make sure to get a blanket, since you posted 2 wagons. You might get lucky, and get very very very very horny, and need to loosen up the load a bit. Good luck and enjoy it.

Would think a RS 4 Avant is a good possibility but not confirmed. As for MK II RS 6, don't know if we'll get the Avant here.

Ben

Originally posted by Erik
    This is just so funny.

I really hope the US gets the RS4 this time. Both the sedan and the wagon, Avant or whatever you like to call it.

ERIK IS THAT UR RED RS6 AVANT? CAN U POST HIGH RES PHOTOS OF IT IN THIS THREAD FOR ME? ITS GORGEOUS! ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY HIGH RES PHOTOS OF THE RS4, RS4 AVANT, RS6, RS6 AVANT IN HIGH RES THAT THEY PERSONALLY TOOK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AS WELL AS SOME LINKS TO VIDEOS OF RS6S AND RS4S PLEASE! HUGE FAN AS YOU GENTLEMEN CAN TELL...I BETTER GET BACK TO BED BATH AND BEYOND TO GET SOME COLD BLANKETS CAUSE I AM CHAVING...10X'S A DAY IS TOO MUCH! I NED A DOCTOR! THE AUDI IS TAKING OVER MY LOVE LIFE!

Registered User 5000S old skool's Avatar
    Danbury, CT... overrun by japanese rice tuners

...and I frequent this forum because it is one of the few where an intelligent conversation can be carried... and now this... (sigh)

I agree - question, are you guys laughing with him or at him??

Atlanta, Georgia and Ramat-Hasharon,Israel
    hehe (at )

that mo-fo needs to take a chill-pill

:thumb: Buckle Up and Enjoy The Ride.

Originally posted by vwguy561
    ERIK IS THAT UR RED RS6 AVANT? CAN U POST HIGH RES PHOTOS OF IT IN THIS THREAD FOR ME? ITS GORGEOUS! ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY HIGH RES PHOTOS OF THE RS4, RS4 AVANT, RS6, RS6 AVANT IN HIGH RES THAT THEY PERSONALLY TOOK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AS WELL AS SOME LINKS TO VIDEOS OF RS6S AND RS4S PLEASE! HUGE FAN AS YOU GENTLEMEN CAN TELL...I BETTER GET BACK TO BED BATH AND BEYOND TO GET SOME COLD BLANKETS CAUSE I AM CHAVING...10X'S A DAY IS TOO MUCH! I NED A DOCTOR! THE AUDI IS TAKING OVER MY LOVE LIFE!
    Two words...
    1st SEARCH

2nd Gallery
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust