Thread: Opinions on Blue Tooth

Opinions on Blue Tooth

I am looking at buying a Blue Tooth headset for my cell phone do any of you have one and if so what is your opinion of it?
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

I have a Jabra which works very well with my computer and my handset.
    The downside is that it is easy to put the phone down and walk out of range when talking. Also, its another thing that needs a charger.
    On the positive side, I never leave my phone in the car anymore because its in my pocket all the time, whether the car has a bluetooth capability or I am just using the handset.
    There is no interference from car engines, not even the F1 engines, I use it when I'm at the races, with no interference. The drivers describe the Jabra as 'very professional'.
    R+C

I want to know also
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Ever since I started using a bluetooth headset a few years ago, I've grown a fetishism for wireless things. It's absolutely brilliant not having to touch the phone, not having to plug things in and more importantly, you don't have to spend time tearing apart your regular handsfree that - in a few minutes - turns into a minor disaster in your pocket.

I don't know how it works exactly but somehow the most advanced knots in the world appear on the cord simply by putting it in your pocket.

So yes, bluetooth all the way.

You guys are the best this helps me out alot I will pick one up tomorrow.
    Thanks
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust