Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS6+ Silver pedals

RS6+ Silver pedals

Since we here in the UK are not getting the nicer pedals on our RS6+, can any of our European friends, who are getting them, find out if you buy them as replacments anywhere.

I'm sure it's possible to get them. You just need to go by your Audi dealership and find out what the part numbers are. They will give you pricing as well.
    Once you do that, please let us know what those part numbers are.

Here in the US we don't get the RS6+. The dealerships don't usually have part numbers for things like that, or they don't know how to work the system to find out. Lots of times when I go ask them about part numbers for the RS6, they can't find it, because the system only seems to have A6/S6 numbers.

I just hate stupidity!!!

i have asked my dealer who says they dont make them for right hand drive cars. They have Alu pedals in the TT - are they similar - would they fit?

P L U S

Audi Part Numbers, Alu Pedals:

Gas Pedal: 4B7723523 48.00 Euro
    Brake Pedal:4B7723140 60.00 Euro
    Foot Plate: 4B1864777B 77.00 Euro

Regarding to what the local Audi Dealer said, it should be possible to fit the parts to a UK Spec RS6.

Hope this will help.

Originally posted by Qisha
    Audi Part Numbers, Alu Pedals:

Gas Pedal: 4B7723523 48.00 Euro
    Brake Pedal:4B7723140 60.00 Euro
    Foot Plate: 4B1864777B 77.00 Euro

Regarding to what the local Audi Dealer said, it should be possible to fit the parts to a UK Spec RS6.

Hope this will help.
    thank you for this but would pedals for a left hand drive car fit a right hand drive car - Nordschleif?

PLUS

PLUS

If yuou look at the pictures Qisha has just put up for no330, the pedals look identical to those of a UK car, same layout, dont believe they would do different sizes, so why wouldn't they fit I ask my self.

More like the dealer doesn't want to be helpful because Audi didn't fit them in the first place.

Which audi dealer was it, so I make sure I'm not asking the same one.

Scenario; what woudl happen if the car got written of in soem way that new pedals were needed. Are you telling me they would not be available. just need to find a helpful UK Audi dealer and having bought 3 RS's from mine, Listers in Worcester, here's hoping that helps.

Originally posted by plus
    thank you for this but would pedals for a left hand drive car fit a right hand drive car - Nordschleif?

PLUS
    I haven't driven a RHD car since 1998, so I'm not the best person to ask.
    R+C

The gas and brake pedal should work on any C5 platform (Tip), regardless of where the steering wheel is at.

The problem is the dead pedal. It's not really a rectangle. The top portion that touches the side wall, is at an angle. You can't make it work on right hand steering cars.

I have not looked into the TT, but I think the TT has a rectangular dead pedal as well, which won't work either.

Thanks Q for the part numbers. I must bring them in to my dealer to get them for me.

Originally posted by markm
    PLUS

If yuou look at the pictures Qisha has just put up for no330, the pedals look identical to those of a UK car, same layout, dont believe they would do different sizes, so why wouldn't they fit I ask my self.

More like the dealer doesn't want to be helpful because Audi didn't fit them in the first place.

Which audi dealer was it, so I make sure I'm not asking the same one.

Scenario; what woudl happen if the car got written of in soem way that new pedals were needed. Are you telling me they would not be available. just need to find a helpful UK Audi dealer and having bought 3 RS's from mine, Listers in Worcester, here's hoping that helps.
    If you call your dealer please let me know what he says as the two dealers in london (victoria audi and dovercourt) say it wont work on RHD car.

I know for a fact that the TT dead pedal, as well as the RS6+ dead pedal won't work on RHD cars. Only because of the shape.

I don't believe the brake and gas are any different, in shape nor in size! However, do you really wish to have the brake and gas without having the dead pedal?

Call Oettinger. They have some really nice ones!

Hi All!

Does anybody know if the SILVER pedals are the same shape as stock RS6 pedals?

I'm big footed and some of my shoes are too wide to fit between the right side wall and the brake pedal when trying to push the gas pedal, so I'm looking for brake pedal replacement to be thinner or more placed to the left allowing my right foot to operate without touching the brake pedal when accelerating or more important when taking right foot off the gas pedal.

anyone have the same problem?
    Peace All

Marcin
    RS6 Avant Daytona Grey - MTM stage 2 - 508HP/700Nm

Checked the part numbers with my dealer in Phoenix. He says the foot plate number is invalid, but the gas and brake pedals are in the system.

Qisha, could you double-check the foot plate part number? Thanks!

Checked the Part Numbers again:

Brake Pedal: 4B7723140
    Gas Pedal: 4B7723523
    Foot Plate: 4B1864777B 4P7

the pedals ARE different from LHD ones, but spotec do metal replacements, your can get them from AMD in OXFORD/Bicester! Trust me I went through all this a while back. The part numbers for LHD & RHD normal pedal are different as well, to reinforce the point. thats the reason Audi didn't do because they were only building 50 or so it wasn't worth them tooling up.

BTW, Audi have lent me and the film crew a small circuit to use to do some cutaway shots to go in our cannonbal tv programme.......Silverstone! (not the GP circuit though!) I'll be down on 9/9/04 if anyone wants to tag along!

Is the track time invitation open to all plus owners jon?

It's limited to 6 cannonball entrants only old bean sorry!

Jon

jon - pics please! Thanks!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Give me a chance! it's not till 9/9/04 old bean. I'll try and get some clips from the producers as well, seeing as they are mates of mine!