Thread: About to turn 1 year!

About to turn 1 year!

Wow...I just can't believe it. By week's end, my beast should be 1 year old. Best year I've had with a car, hands down!

So for the past year I've been telling most of the folks at work that my car is pretty much 1 in 1000 that came to the USA. Well, just so luck would have it, as most of them don't understand the exclusivity of the beast stateside, someone decided to get one. So, now on the parking lot of my company there are 2 RS6s. My Daytona Grey and an Avus Silver. I think folks are starting to think that I was full of it!!

The company I work for occupies a building with 4 floors. The 4th floor we sub-let. The CEO of that company, used to drive a Lexus LS, decided to get an RS6. We have not quite met yet, and I don't think he plans on it.

What are the chances that you will see 2 RS6s at your work's parking lot? Good thing that is the only RS6 I usually see around.

i have only seen 2 other RS6s driving around. the dealership in Memphis only got 4 but in Denver they got 30. but everytime an A6 drives by i get excited before i notice the lack of fender flares and those two wonderful letter, RS

Nene,

Happy Birthday to your Beast
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

I know of one other in town and it is not driven a whole lot he has a TDI Touareg he drives more and he is trying to sale the RS6. The dealer got six but only two stayed in town the others went somewhere else.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Boston Common Garage

About 2 months ago, I saw 3 (including mine) RS6's within the same two rows of the Boston Common Garage.. Mine's the only debadged, the other two were badged ...

What are the chances?

Re: About to turn 1 year!

Originally posted by nene
    Wow...I just can't believe it. By week's end, my beast should be 1 year old. Best year I've had with a car, hands down!
    Nene
    My Beast was completed in July but I've got till next month till I've officially owned the guy for a year. I agree. It's amazing how fast time flies when you own a truly fun car! Where did the miles go?
    Ben

Nelson, hope you'll have many more happy miles ahead with your RS6

Happy birthday!

If you want it more special you could always tune yours and find a reason to stop by the CEO at a red light.
    But then again, that could be risking your job...

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Happy Belated Birthday to nene's RS6.... Hope you gave it a manicure with the finest polishing gear available.