Thread: Lamborghini Gallardo Miura Corse

Lamborghini Gallardo Miura Corse

The German tuning company Dimex has made some Aerodynamic adjustments to the Gallardo, check:

They also changed something in the engine, I believe to cool it better. Too bad I have no specifications, at the internet site of the company I also cannot find any information about the tuned Gallardo at all.
    http://rs6.ontheweb.nl

the carbon skirts and engine cover are cool.... but what crackhead put that wing on this car? what was he smokin' ? that is hideous... remonds me of the rice civics i see everyday...
    if you have a rotten, unloved Audi RS2 or a Mazda 323 GT-R - drop me a line :)

Mama Mia!

I like what I see on the pictures.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Am I the only one who thought that looked dreadful? They really ruined that car...

Here is more information: http://www.imola-racing.de/

"After the succesful overtaking by the Audi AG the traditional sports car manufacturer from Sant’Agata Bolognese is on its way back to the top. Especially the just introduced new Gallardo, the socalled “little Lambo”, should help Lamborghini to increase the numbers of sales.

For owners of a Diablo or Murcielago who still look for an optical or technical improvement of their sports cars MIURA CORSE offers 20 inch sports alloy wheels, a high performance exhaust system and a race proofed suspension kit.

The new tuning programme for the Gallardo will be presented by MIURA CORSE in spring 2004."

i think i like the clean one better.....
    just my opinion tho...

Assuming the changes are performance enhancing, I like them.

Finnus

2001 S4 Silver Triptonik
    2003 RS 6 Muguello Blue

Looking good...

I detest those bodykits... The new era of Lamboes shouldn't be tampered with in terms of styling.

These modifications are pointless and horrible. The Germans have a word for this - KITSCH!

This sort of thing only works when it has been developed and tested properly. In this case, the guys on Pimp My Ride would have done a better job.

R+C

why do you try to improve perfection with top of the line civic styling? i mean, that wing is hideous... those germans do alot of good things... audi, bmw and porsche for 3... which brilliant mind cooked this up?

why try to improve perfection? because that's what a lambo is... perfection raffined into a shape you can put a key in and drive...