Thread: RS6 Logo Cap?

Question RS6 Logo Cap?

Anyone know where to get one?? I have searched with no luck. Thanks for any help in advance.

Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

You might have good luck with one of those cap kiosks in the mall or something.
    Just bring a copy of the RS6 logo. Maybe they can scan it in or something, and have the machine create the cap for you while you wait.

Or copy a logo (jpg/gif) image onto a CD-ROM (waste 1 since they are cheap), and see if they can use it to create a cap for you.

Just because you can't find it, does not mean you can think out-of-the-box!!!

If you still can't find it, let me know how much you would be willing to pay for it, and what your specifications are, and I will get someone to make you one. I will charge nothing as the middle man!!